mis-sion-ary (noun)
someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for Eternity.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Mission travels

I am still just traveling the mission. There is nothing like this calling... haha it is such an adventure and an experience but I do love it because I know it was inspired from God. He does not ever make a mistake. He is a perfect being and has a PERFECT plan. Every trial is a building block and a step closer to becoming like Him. I feel like I am in the refiners fire right now. God is like" you have learned so much in the mission and now let's see how you do putting in to action, take this challenge"...let's go!

So this week I went back to Primo de Rivera for a couple of days. I feel like I am learning a lot more from the girls than they are for me, but I guess that is how it always seems. I am just there to get them excited about the work and help them keep the vision of President: 1. baptize  2. raise the attendance of members at church 
3. take personal responsibility. 

I know these letters are getting lame. I am sorry but it is hard not having my own sector and my own people to share with you. But I love this work of Salvation. Give it your all even after the work is finished.

I know God is my father and he loves me. I have really been able to grasp that here in the mission. I am grateful for repentance and the changes I am able to make in my life if I am only willing. Repentance is turning back to god, we live in a fallen state but we need to do good continually. 
I am grateful for a living prophet :)

xoxo
Hermana Thompson from Chile Santiago BEST




No comments:

Post a Comment