mis-sion-ary (noun)
someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for Eternity.

Monday, June 8, 2015

I know

This week started off by going to the temple. such an awesome experience as always. I just sat in the celestial room talking with God and telling him all about my mission. The biggest blessing I have received from the temple is peace. I felt so much peace in my heart. I know when we dedicate ourselves to something and give it our all, we will feel content with our work even if it wasn't perfect cause let's face it none of us are perfect. The temple is the biggest fuente (source) for peace in this life. I am so grateful for the many opportunities I have had to attend here in Santiago. 

Yesterday for testimony meeting a little girl got up with her dad (looked so much like Lucy, my heart broke a little) and she just gave the simplest, sweetest little testimony. She is said "I Know that god and jesus love me." During Family Home Evening, I was just so happy I wanted to cry and my dad told me that that is the holy ghost. The gospel is SO simple that even a child can understand. God is our father and he loves us. The center of the gospel is jesus christ and his sacrifice for us. The Spirit testifies of the truth and we feel happy. I want to share my simple testimony that I know God loves me. I know that Christ is my Savior. I know they live and through the scriptures I may get to know them better. 

Happy Birthday to my BIG little brother this week!! hitting the big 20. Ceñebrate hard by breaking mission records. lessgo!! 

Happy Anniversary to mom and dad! Thank you for your love for one another and for us kids :) and to grandma and big papa on 51 years...long time! So awesome.
I know families are eternal if we but live the gospel of jesus christ. :)

My work defines my faith
Hermana Thompson 

No comments:

Post a Comment