mis-sion-ary (noun)
someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for Eternity.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

It's a crazy ride

So yeah dad, when they took us out of Ochagavìa, they moved us to a new house too. We now live close to the Plaza de Maipù in Pajaritos. Ya, so my companion, hermana Farner, heads home this friday... wow, I am going to miss her! I am so grateful for the life long friends I have made here in the mission. I will forever be grateful to God for the people that have been put in my path. 

Anyway, I want to throw in a little testimony that God has a perfect Plan! He is so merciful, his timing is perfect, and His love for every single one of us is immeasurable. 

lots of love 
Hermana Thompson

ps: mom, I finished the book of mormon this last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment