mis-sion-ary (noun)
someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for Eternity.

Monday, March 9, 2015

God Listens

Happy belated Birthday to Ellè and Morgan and Happy Birthday to Kyle, Liv and Jess. I will celebrate here in Chile for you guys :) For birthdays here, you get your face shoved in cake. :)

A big "Thank You" to my awesome aunts and Uncles for the package, I was so giddy when I received it. I can feel the LOVE across the miles! 

A week of craziness. We did a couple of divisiones this last week so my mind has been running in many different directions. We have to be very organized and on top of everything to keep our sector alive, but the Lord is merciful. Seriously, he has blessed us so much, we had 11 menos activos at church again and 2  attend for the first time. A lot of progress has been made, now we are hungry for baptism!!!! This work is awesome. God is preparing people here in Ochagavìa. 
We also did divisiones in the elders' sectors this week to help find nuevos, flaite !! 

Mom, like your story, God is aware of us and it is through little medios (means) that he does miracles. We have seen many little miracles, things that fall through so that others can fall together. God is not silent; look around and you will see his love. Well, got no time, but I love you all lots!!

Thanks to San Ramon 1st ward for the valentine's day card, I feel the love ;)

Hermana Thompson

I'm sitting next to my dad's Mission President! Elder y Hermana Gonzalez
mi y hemana Farner




No comments:

Post a Comment