mis-sion-ary (noun)
someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for Eternity.

Monday, June 23, 2014

week 2 in Los Cerrillos



Hola!

Well this last wek went by so fast. especially since I wrote last Tuesday. So I am in the zone Los Cerrillos, barrio (ward) Primo de Rivera. there are 8 missionaries here. our ward is crazy big! We had an assistencia (attendance) of 142 yestday! and the relief society is huge. unbelievable. The ward is super great and super loving. I dont feel like such a greenie anymore. I feel so much better with my spanish. yeah i still sttruggle... a lot actually haha but i can have conversations no problem. It helps that my companion is Chileana. 

We have a lot of work to do here. Our sector is pretty rough. There isnt a whole lot happening. But we did find 5 nuevos this week! That was such a miracle. We didnt have a whole lot of lessons this week. We spent a lot of our time contacting and I am getting to know the area. Our sector is super long. and we dont live in our sector so there is a lot of walking. but its good because we pass a lot of people in the streets. We are going to change this sector around. I know this sector has so much potential. It is going to be hard but i know with faith we can accomplish anything. I am an instrument in the Lord´s work. 

I dont have a whole lot of time today... Usually during the partido of Chile (World Cup Chile was playing as this email was writen) we are in the house but since today is pday we can be out because we arent in investigators houses when they are watching it. But we are in the plaza de maipu and it is crazy! haha. I love being here. no time for pictures. Sorry

Oh I got max and Tates school pictures. They are hanging up on my wall :) Thank you TT!!!

There are miracles in every day. reflect each day in all of the blessings in your life. I gurantee as you reflect each day you will find the Lords hand in your life. 

Con Amor
XOXOXOXOXO
Hermana Thompson
Hermana Dominguez

No comments:

Post a Comment