mis-sion-ary (noun)
someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for Eternity.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Cambios!

Well, I had cambios! I am now in Los Cerrillos, Primo de Rivera con Hermana Dominguez; she is Chilena. It was really rough to leave El Manzano...but I know I have a lot of work to do here. We do not really have much to go off of right now, so we are pretty much starting fresh. Everyone says this sector is really hard, but I am ready to take it on. We are going to work!! 

Sunday was a rough day saying goodbye to everyone. Really rough, but I was able to bear my testimony and it was cool to see how different I am from when I first arrived. The bishop also spoke and he talked about how he understands it is not easy to be a member of Christ's Church. It is can be difficult sometimes. Our mission has been having issues with getting active members to assist  consistently. Now is our time to be strong members, to stand up for what we believe, to strengthen our testimony of the book of mormon, to have more faith, and to follow Christ. We need to keep fighting to be active every day. Alma 26:27 

I know I am a little late, but Happy Fathers Day daddy!! Thanks for being the best;  always so supportive and loving. And Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad, and Grandma and Big Papa. And Happy Birthday Cole!! You're such a stud. 

so yeah, a lot of changes this week, but last week...

We had a lesson with Monica y Hellen (I think last monday) and wow it was powerful. We talked about the importance of praying ALWAYS. Monica got really serious and told us how bad her week was, everything just went wrong. By the end of the week, she said she was reflecting back and realized she hadn't prayed. She bore her testimony to us about how she knows when she prays she has the help of the Lord in her life. When she prays she feels lighter and she doesn't have such a heavy cargo (load). It was a really cool experience to have her realize that. I know prayer is a literal communcation with our Father in Heaven. I know when we tell him the things of our heart, he will bless us and life is a little bit easier. I'm not saying that bad things won't occur but you will feel happier because you can feel the spirit mas stronger.

We ended up having the opportunity to go to the temple today and participate in sealings. So cool! I am so so so grateful for the temple. I love it. Seriously the House of the Lord. 

Be patient in thy afflictions. I know that only through the tests of life can we progress.

I love you. 
have a fantastic week! Enjoy the summer heat

Hermana T
familia Turedo



farewell mi casa!
                      presidenta de la socsoc y bianka y Kyline

Monica y Hellen 
Hermana Valazquez
familia del obispo 





Ciao to Hermana Selk for now...


Hellen
cumpleaños de Hellen
Vamos Chilenos


Lucy
Hermana Alejandra Nuñez

bianka y Kyline



familia Pratt

Adriana José y Kiara
distrito

bus ride with Hna Velazquez's glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment