mis-sion-ary (noun)
someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for Eternity.

Monday, December 8, 2014

anda con el señor

Hey Hey Hey! 
How is everything going at home? Are you getting ready for christmas? I sure am! I don't ever want the people to lose this christmas spirit, seriously it is so awesome! I love being a missionary all the time obviously, but espically during this time when people are mas receptive to hear about the birth of our Savior. 

My comp is from Las Vegas, her name is Hermana Gonzalez...is super adorable and great :) so much ganas a trabajar (desire to work). She even already speaks spanish, I scored big time! I am just teaching her the chilean talk haha ¿cachi? She seriously came prepared and ready to do the Lord's work. I am not even training her hahaha. Seriously though, she is awesome. I am really grateful to have her as my daughter :) hehe 

Well, this week was a little rough with the work. I am so grateful for our agency but sometimes I just wish we could take it away haha. It is so sad to see people condemn themselves...these last couple of weeks we have seen quite a few victims of satan, it pretty much breaks my heart. But I KNOW God is preparing the hearts of people to accept the Restored Gospel. I am really strengtening my faith and trust in the Lord, I am turning it all over to Him. Every little milagro (miracle) is a success. I am ready to see milagros this week! We are working hard and giving it all. I love "greenie" (lds lingo: new missionary) power, we hit the ground running! :) 

We are sharing "He is the Gift" with everyone! It is such a powerful video...super short but really helps you reflect on the meaning of christmas and why we even celebrate the holiday. Think in terms of "christ mas"... What will be your gift to the Lord this christmas? The cool thing about gifts for the Lord is that we always receive something in return. God blesses us for every esfuerzo (effort) we make. I know He loves each and every one of us. He is aware of us. I love the gospel so much! I am so grateful for my Savior Jesucristo and for my Father in Heaven who sacrificed his son for me and for you. Follow in the steps of Christ. Be a disciple of Christ.

Mom, I love the "25 days closer to Christ" advent calendar you made for me. You are so clever! I love the spirit that it brings to my mornings. Everyday, it is exactly what I need to hear. 

Dad, presidente said we may skype the 24th, 25th, 26th, o 27th...when do you want to hook us all up?

I love you. Always work on developing the attributes of christ, it will bless your life!

Hermana T


mi hija




No comments:

Post a Comment