mis-sion-ary (noun)
someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for Eternity.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Just keep swimming

I don't have a whole lot to say today. This week went by so fast and I swear I am getting old because I can't remember half of the things we did. 

Happy Birthday PAPA!

We did find some new people to teach this week which was sweet because we are lacking on people haha. On Saturday we had 5 lessons in 2 hours and a meeting with our ward mission leader and 30 contacts, it was absolutely insane! We were running for all over our sector and our sector is huge! 

I did a lot of studying this week on enduring to the end. I read the January Liahona  and wow it is so great, if you get a chance read it! There is a quote that I love, it  says, "What we get during our life is inconsequential but what we become in life makes all the difference". It helps put perspective on life; the things that are important to the world ARE NOT IMPORTANT TO GOD, He looks on the heart. Always make sure your heart is in the right place. DyC 121:7-8 and DyC 122 super super buenos!

Our recent converts are Marco y Isabel, they were baptized in March and they are tan buenos. We had lunch with them on Saturday and they cooked lamb. Ahhh tan rico (so rich)!!

As missionaries, we teach the basics over and over again. It's easy to think "oh yeah, I know that, I want to get into the deep doctrine stuff." I decided to read 1 Nephi 32 over again and wow, I got so much out of it! I can't tell you how many times I have read this chapter lol but we all need to be reminded of the basics. 

We did a lot of contacts this week and have a lot of potential investigators which is super great!

Really, this is terrible but I can't remember what happened this week. My companion is super great, helping me a ton with my spanish lol. We do a lot of walking trying to find people who will listen to us hahaha typical mission day. 

well, I am sending lots of love!!!

Hermana T
silly selfies

we have a message about Jesuscristo for you



No comments:

Post a Comment