mis-sion-ary (noun)
someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for Eternity.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

hello from el conquistador!

Yup, I had cambios! 1 month in Los Cerrillos and I guess I did what I needed to! A super short time, but I loved the people in my sector and will love the people here! I am in the zone Olimpo, it's just the other side of the plaza of Maipu, entonces no tan lejos (then not so far). My companion is hermana Dominguez...again. Nah, a different Dominguez, she is from Spanish Fork Utah. Super super sweet! She has one cambio less than I do so we are here to learn together. 

It was sad to leave Primo de Rivera because I was just getting to know the area and people, but I do know that this is God's Plan and I will go where he wants me to go. I am really really happy to be in this new sector. We have a lot to do as always (lol), but we had a lesson this morning with a new investigator and she accepted a fecha for the 30 of agust! golden. 

Oh, I also wanted to thank San Ramon 1st ward for my card, I can feel the love! You all are seriously are the best!! 

I am literally reading a dictionary right now to help with my spanish vocabulary. hahaha I never thought I would read a dictionary in my life... I guess you do a lot of things on the mission that you never thought you would do! 

I know this church is true! I know Christ is OUR Savior. 

chao
Hermana Thompson

matching fanny-packs~no se fue hna Selk~hna De Petris~Maria Cartgena~hna Dominguez 
Familia Lopez and la flor~familia Burgos~ hna Margarita~familia Villamonte 
hna Margarita's son! la flor~Vanesa y Joaquin~Esteban~Estelita mi abuelita~my apartment guard~hna Montero~Angelica Solis~Antonia y Josefina
hna Rosdahl (Danville)~Hna Domninquez, my new comp~hna Jorgensen (Arizona)~Hermana Busby (Utah)
Marco y Isabel~Dominguez, Bustos, y the lovely Selk (i cried just a little bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment