mis-sion-ary (noun)
someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may be with their families for Eternity.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Life is a climb

Life is like a rollercoaster, actually, it is more like mountains that you have to climb. right?! It isnt always easy or fun and games...the same for the mission jaja. It is not always so handy dandy. I have had one of those long weeks. But do you know what, even though it was one of the hardest weeks of my mission, I am glad I had it because it's only for the uphill climb that we then can appreciate and enjoy the miracles in life. I just want you all to know that I know when life gets tough, we are not alone. God is on our side. I could feel him with me this week more than ever. I could feel Him as we walked the streets for hours, I could feel Him when I got in bed at night and reflected on the day. He was there when everything, and I mean everything, went wrong. I KNOW that we are NEVER alone. God has given me so much strength. God is helping me every step of the journey, but it is not easy...it wasn't easy for Christ. But we will not fail if we trust in the Lord. 

I am thankful for my trials
I am thankful for my weaknesses
I am thankful for my Savior Jesucristo
I am thankful to be a representative of Him
I am thankful for my eternal family
I am thankful for the knowledge of the Truth

Welcome home JD!! and Happy 16th Birthday Ryder

3 nephi 5:13
You choose what is going to happen in your life tomorrow. It all depends on the decisions you make today

Hermana Thompson




No comments:

Post a Comment